- We will come up with a personalized plan designed for marketing your home effectively and in a manner that is suitable for your requirements.
- Extensive internet marketing is a key component of our service. We have multiple top rankings websites generating hundreds of visitors every day.
- Listing your home on the MLS® ensures it can be seen by all real estate agents and their clients, which provides your property visibility to the largest buyer network.
- Make sure all the paperwork done for the sale is done is the proper fashion to ensure you don't have to worry about anything both during and after the sale.
- Our negotiating skills will make sure that you are represented in a way that is best for your families equity that you have worked so hard to earn over the years.
We will put together a plan to market your property with your personal goals in mind. Making sure your home is priced correctly is the first step, this will make certain there is a high level of exposure to those buyers within your pricing range. Looking at properties in the local area that are both currently listed and recently sold will allow us to price your home accurately for the price the market is currently dictating. We will then expose your home through our network of websites, including those affiliated with the MLS® system and the reciprocity agreement that all real estate agents enjoy.
There is no getting around the fact that over 90% of consumers start their real estate search online. Every day someone is dropping a newspaper for this type of information and picking up a computer. This isn't going to change, so it's important to recognize this when marketing a home. We expose your property online in many different ways, get in touch with us to discuss the variety of methods that we use.
When putting a property up for sale it's always important to think about how you are going to approach the process. There is a lot more than putting a "For Sale" sign on your lawn and waiting for buyers to present offers to buy. It's a competitive marketplace out there, and in Alberta there are fluctuations in market activity that you need to be aware of. The best way to get the most amount of knowledge and expertise necessary for the process is to use the services of a top real estate agent.
A REALTOR® will provide you with the piece of mind that you are working with someone who has the market knowledge and savvy to ensure you are getting the best price and terms for the sale of your property. We would be happy to discuss how we would approach selling your home, please feel free to get in touch with us at any time.